Monday 9 March 2009

How to Kiss A Girl (Part 1)

The conversation with the girl is going well, but eventually it has to end. Either she has to go or you have to go or you just feel you can't keep it up at the same heights anymore and need to stop before you stall. So what are the best ways closing? (A close by the way is not a Bye, it was nice meeting you, you'll have to extract something out of your interaction with the girl, either her phone-number, a promise for a new meeting, a kiss, better yet - all of those things. Here are a few examples.

Example 1

You: Why don't we continue this somewhere else and see how much we can enjoy each other's company?

In response she might offer a change of venue (if she mumbles your place or mine?, then boy! either she's real easy or you're real good, but more probably she's gonna offer a phone number so the two of you can set up a meeting later over the phone. Notice, that you didn't ASK for her phone number, it was her idea to give it to you, thus framing you in her mind very differently from when you would have asked for the number. The first instance creates in her mind a picture of I gave him my number. which must mean I like him while the second creates an opposite picture of He asked for my number. which must mean he likes me. yawn, yeah he's nice, next!

Example 2

You: So.what steps would we have to take in order to make sure we can talk again? If a change of venue is highly unlikely, this one is a more direct wake-up call for her to usher you her number.

Example 3

You: I have an intuition. and I don't know if you can imagine this as I describe it. that when we get a chance to talk without time pressures or interruptions. we'll really enjoy each other's company. and I'm wondering if there's a number where you feel comfortable having me call you?

Example 4

Let's do x together. I'll call you

But you don't have my number!

Oh that's right! (pull out a pen)

Example 5

An example of Mystery's number close (the girl is already quite eager though and the number close is a formality, but beautifully handled nevertheless: Well, when we go blading you have to wear your gear cause I love the hills. She nods so I add, for this to happen you have to ask me a question. She blurts out, can I have your number ? I say, wow you come on strong! Are you always this bold? She says, yes I act impressed and say, how bout we trade number s fair?.

A variation of the above. Mystery, Clifford's Seduction Newsletter:

You: Well now that we've set up a meeting, there's a question you need to ask me.

Girl: What?

You: Oh come on!

Girl: What's your phone number?

----------Watch out for Part 2-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment